play my favourite song.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
To Williebin, happy anniversary (:

I know I should have done something better since I've been doing nothingness for the past (goodness-gracious-me) almost 1 month, but I would like to dedicate this post to you. To thank you, cause' you're one of the best things that happened to me.

Thank you for sharing my joys and adding more laughter in my life.

Thank you for chasing my dark clouds away when I'm down.


Thank you for doing silly/crazy things with me.

Thank you for providing a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on whenever I need it.

Thank you for knowing me so well.


Thank you for giving in most of the time.


Thank you for coming to my performances and competitions (even if you had to go alone), it really meant alot to me.


Thank you for your advices whenever I'm at a loss of what to do.


Thank you for the phonecalls at night to keep me company on my way home.


Thank you for tolerating my nonsense and whining even though you might be secretly pissed off especially when you're busy, HAA!


Thank you for always being there, and I know I can count on you no matter what happens.


Thank you for bitching/gossiping session (you're just like one of my girlfriends LOL).


Thank you for your patience and understanding.


Thank you for giving me the space I need.


Thank you for accepting my flaws, for who I am.


Thank you for forgiving.


Thank you for including me in your future plans.


Thank you for your nagging when I sleep late/eat rubbish/gets too lazy.


Thank you for your compliments.


Thank you for giving me a massage even though I'm the one who spent the whole day rotting at home and you're the one back from a day of work.


Thank you for loving me.


Thank you for every moment spent together.





Thank you for being my lover, my best friend, my soulmate. Love you to bits (even if you refuse to cut you hair, haa) HUGS (: